Saturday, September 25, 2010

Beni & Luca

These super cute twin one-year old boys were definitely not interested in being photographed...until the cupcakes were set in front of them! They had their mommy, daddy, and me all laughing harder than they were! Luca was totally content with the cupcake stuffed in his mouth (not to mention his nose)...then, every once in a while, he start to giggle & his whole body would shake! It was hilarious! Beni enjoyed his sugar rush with both of his arms spinning like a windmill...just too funny! They both had frosting & cake crumbs from head to toe (literally, as you can tell by the last photo)! It was a pleasure to meet this family today & I hope they relive these moments while checking out this preview...









2 comments:

  1. These pictures are the absolute cutest ever!! I would think so even if I wasn't the boys great Aunt Nee Nee!! Great job on the pictures. I agree they did make me laugh out loud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Janine...this session was SO much fun! Your great nephews are such cutie-pies! I enjoyed meeting the whole family...they are so nice!

    ReplyDelete