Monday, September 20, 2010

Dominick & Dorothy

These two cuties have the most gorgeous eyes! They are beautiful...just like their mommy! Another one of my dearest, longest friends joined us in our afternoon of photo fun and made it even more memorable! Sweet little Dorothy loved dressing up with all the props and was so gentle when she was playing with Brock. Dominick was very cooperative and helpful, but my favorite quality of his is just how much he loves his mom & sister! He was so patient with Dorothy... letting her cuddle him and when she asked him "Can we hold hands?" for one picture... he took her hand and smiled...my heart melted! I hope I can raise Brock to be just as wonderful of a big brother as Dominick's mommy did him! Love you all & hope you love your preview...









No comments:

Post a Comment