Saturday, October 2, 2010

Tyler Joseph

Sweet baby Tyler belongs to a wonderful long-time (since grade school) friend of mine and I couldn't be more happy for her! He was such a great baby during his hospital session...he only fussed a bit when he was hungry, but was easily appeased by his pacifier. He didn't mind being naked at all (which most newborns don't tolerate well) & it made for some great shots of him in all his chubby glory! Did I forget to mention he's a 10 lb newborn?!! Marie, I have no idea how you managed that, but I'm in awe! Thank you for letting me spend the afternoon with you & Ty...I loved the quality time with both of you! He's a very blessed boy to have such a great mommy & daddy and sooo many wonderful people to love him! I hope you enjoy his preview...




No comments:

Post a Comment